Welcome To My Life..!!........

Free HTML Codes

` This Blog Menceritakan Semua Kisah Tentang AKU `...

Sunday, March 29, 2015

unsatisfied about you AHM !**

Hai ! First of all . i just want to say .. I LOVE YOU .
three word that i can say for you and it will never end from my life . 
Biy .. i'm here for you and i will do anything for our relationship ,
and i hope you know that !

Biy . i want you to know that i am really lucky girl when you come to
my life , and you know that you are the one who make my life cheerful
again when so long am single and frust when my ex make me dissapointed
with his attitude . :)


biy . u know that  ..before this i really dissapointed with you when u 
told me that u never like my old style , OMG ! i'm so  sad when u told me 
like that . One more ! you know biy u always tell me that you very like
Maya Karin and she's the one who really like . I always remember that 
and you are so rude when u talk about it . Its make me very sad .

But , positively .. I don't take it seriously wokeh ! 
i always remember when u told me that your always right .
Why ? why u must be like that ? its just kidding  haa? no ! no ! no !
i don't think so . I just want you to know that you too really lucky when 
i fallin love with you . Because i am a loyalty ,right ? hahaa ..

Nevermind , i just think that all you said is a kidding . yeahh ! its kidding ..
Biy . u know that ? i am a suffer girl when i fallin love with you . You know why ?
because you never appreciated me . oh shit man ! why me ? why i fallin love
with you biy ? you know that you are nothing .. but i don't know what make me interesting
to know you so long .

28/8/14 we start our relationship . Rmember that ? I hope you still remember 
with it ohk baby ? hee .. I don't want to tell you nothing , but this page is only
want you to know what make me unsatisfied with YOU !!
first word that you said " family first " . yeah .. i know that even u don't tell me .
you know u make me feel everything so wrong with your word .
First kidding when i told u that your sister must going interview with her
school clothes and u know its just kidding ok , but you are so serious when i told you .
Oh so embrassing me when you mad me that time . I always remember this word from
start to end of our story , k .

Second word that you always said to me " yunk , please don't too village to wear a bawal
everywhere , i just want you to be a fashionista ! everywhere . " oh .. shit !
its very make me feel so so so unappreciated at this time .  You know biy when you tell
me ? it when we at hometown ,, so what you think i really use to wear in kampung ? 
everyday i need to wear a shawl ? a dress even it just go to PASAR ?
oh no ..very shameless ..

Don't you know biy that a girl is very like a fashion ,. even without asked me like that .
But u must see a situation when , where to use the clothes .. Even jjust go 
to pasar u must wear a shawl and a dress like a KL city , oh god ! i think its so
fanatic . urr not me lhaaa !!

A many word from you make me so dissapointed . I hope u change it later biy .
Thirdly , i want you know biy why u want i be yours if you never care about me ?
Why i tell you like that ? oh . Of course i will tell you like that because u and me
kurang berkomunikasi ,is it ? so where is you " love " ? your " care " and your 
" attention " ? where??? like this you called love ? i don't know what to do .
Why and how u can tell me about love when u never appreciated me in your life .

Now , we at KL . i at PJ and you at KAJANG . so , i at KL .. and you know that ?
i wear a clothes like KL city and at the same time we meet and i know you are really happy when you see me like this . And i'm so happy too .. :'(
But , i never know why you just see my outside . My style . My face , but never
see my little heart who really love and really care about yours ., 

i don't know how long we will stay a couple . but i really so hurt with you biy .
Even i'd really love you now . :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment