Welcome To My Life..!!........

Free HTML Codes

` This Blog Menceritakan Semua Kisah Tentang AKU `...

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Statement about myself !

I just wanna said that i never forget someone who ever come to
my life ! i just love them who hurt me , who makes me stress ,
who makes me suffer ,. because they are a part of my life before
and we've promise that we never leave each other and never
forget each other . So , if they're gone , i never forget them ..
who they are  !! hak2 .. I just wanna share that i have a boyfriend 
now ,. and i love him damn much ! but i don't know our rlationship
will be end with what , married or clash .. but , i will accept whatever
is coming because i never know about my " fate " .

I don't know how to tell uols about my feeling because i don't think
that i will accept others who will coming after i break with my ' b '
and i know that i really love him . But if i will clash with him after this , 
i'll never accept someone who's coming .. 

No comments:

Post a Comment